39 Italian Proverbs about MakesAll Italian Proverbs | Proverbs about Makes
1. A little truth makes the whole lie pass.
2. Conscience makes cowards of us all.
3. Good wine makes good blood.
4. He that makes himself dirt is trod on by the swine.
5. He who makes himself a dove is eaten by the hawk.
6. He who makes himself a servant is expected to remain a servant.
7. It is the blood of the soldier that makes the general great.
8. It is truth that makes a many angry.
9. Laughter makes good blood.
10. Of three things the devil makes a salad: advocate's tongues, notaries' fingers, and a third that shall be nameless.
11. One lie makes many.
12. Plenty makes daintiness.
13. The common soldier's blood makes the general great.
14. The company makes the feast.
15. The full cask makes no noise.
16. The man who never makes a mistake always takes orders from one who does.
17. The tender surgeon makes the wound gangrene.
18. Wealth is not his who makes it, but his who enjoys it.
19. Who excuses himself without being accused makes his fault manifest.
20. Who has no plagues makes himself some.
Proverbs about Makes
Quotes related to Makes by Power Quotations