16 Italian Proverbs about OnesAll Italian Proverbs | Proverbs about Ones
1. A dog is never offended at being pelted with bones.
2. Boil stones in butter, and you may sip the broth.
3. Eggs have no business dancing with stones.
4. For an honest man half his wits are enough; the whole is too little for a knave.
5. Hard words break no bones.
6. He is not an honest man who has burned his tongue and does not tell the company that the soup is hot.
7. He that has a head of glass must not throw stones at another.
8. Honest men marry soon, wise men never.
9. Stones or bread, one must have something in hand for the dogs.
10. When it thunders, the thief becomes honest.
11. Little thieves are hanged by the neck, great ones by the purse.
12. He who has a glass roof should not throw stones at his neighbour's.
13. The poorhouse is filled with honest people.
14. The purse of loved ones is tied with a gossamer thread.
15. So kind and so honest my lady appears to be.
16. The poorhouse is full of honest people.
Proverbs about Ones
Quotes related to Ones by Power Quotations