21 Italian Proverbs about RainAll Italian Proverbs | Proverbs about Rain
1. A cloak is not made for a single shower of rain.
2. A ragged sack holds no grain, a poor man is not taken into counsel.
3. A rainy morn oft brings a pleasant day.
4. A sailor must have his eye trained to the rocks and sands as well as the north star.
5. Agree between yourselves, quoth Arlotto, and I will make it rain.
6. All the brains are not in one head.
7. Evening red and morning grey help the traveler on his way; evening grey and morning red bring down rain upon his head.
8. Every one gives himself credit for more brains than he has, and less money.
9. Every one thinks he has more than his share of brains.
10. Fat head, less brains.
11. Half a brain is enough for him who says little.
12. He who in under cover when it rains is a great fool if he stirs.
13. I too can lead the geese to water when it rains.
14. If it rained maccaroni, what a fine time for gluttons.
15. It never thunders but it rains.
16. Small rain lays a great wind.
17. Small rain lays great dust.
18. Some many heads, so many brains.
19. The world is governed with little brains.
20. A sack was never so full but that it would hold another grain.
Proverbs about Rain
Quotes related to Rain by Power Quotations