9 Italian Proverbs about RunsAll Italian Proverbs | Proverbs about Runs
1. All water runs to the sea.
2. He runs far who never turns.
3. Though the fox runs, the pullets have wings.
4. Two dogs fight for a bone and a third runs away with it.
5. When a dog runs away, hit him. hit him.
6. When the tree is down every one runs to it with a hatchet to cut wood.
7. While two dogs are fighting for a bone, a third runs away with it.
8. He that runs fast will not run long.
9. Experience runs a valuable school, but fools learn in no other.
Proverbs about Runs
Quotes related to Runs by Power Quotations