12 Italian Proverbs about SaysAll Italian Proverbs | Proverbs about Says
1. Even the fool says a wise word sometimes.
2. Half a brain is enough for him who says little.
3. He who says nothing never lies.
4. The heart does not think all the mouth says.
5. The pan says to the pot: Keep off, or you'll smutch me.
6. When everybody says you are drunk, go to sleep.
7. Who says A must say B.
8. Who serves well and says nothing makes claim enough.
9. Who knows most says least.
10. He is a friend when you sneeze -- all he says is "God bless you."
11. The pan says to the pot: Keep off, or you'll smutch me.
12. He who says what he likes shall hear what he does not like.
Proverbs about Says
Quotes related to Says by Power Quotations