15 Italian Proverbs about ShortAll Italian Proverbs | Proverbs about Short
1. A lover's anger is short-lived.
2. A mischievous dog must be tied short.
3. A short tail won't keep off flies.
4. God gives a curst one short horns.
5. If the hours are long enough and the pay is short enough, someone will say it's women's work.
6. Lent, which seems so long, is short at other men's tables.
7. One's own spurs and another's horse make the miles short.
8. The longest way round is the shortest way home.
9. When the lion's skin falls short, piece it out with that of the fox.
10. Who wishes for a short Lent let him contract debts to be paid at Easter.
11. Long tongue, short hand.
12. Lies have short legs.
13. Good company on the road is the shortest of short cuts.
14. Short is the road that leads from fear to hatred.
15. The scent of every flower is short lived.
Proverbs about Short
Quotes related to Short by Power Quotations