20 Italian Proverbs about SleepAll Italian Proverbs | Proverbs about Sleep
1. Fortune, and go to sleep.
2. Have luck, and sleep.
3. He who sleeps catches no fish.
4. He who sleeps well does not feel the fleas.
5. If I sleep, I sleep for myself; if I work, I know not for whom.
6. Not all are asleep who have their eyes shut.
7. One flea does not hinder sleep.
8. Six hours sleep for a man, seven for a woman, and eight for a fool.
9. The dog that quits barking can get some sleep.
10. The lion and the lamb shall lie down together, but the lamb won't get much sleep.
11. The sick man sleeps when the debtor cannot.
12. Those who sleep with dogs will rise with fleas.
13. To expect what never comes, to lie in bed and not sleep, to serve well and not be advanced, are three things to die of.
14. When everybody says you are drunk, go to sleep.
15. When ill-luck falls asleep let nobody wake her.
16. Wake not a sleeping dog.
17. Get a good name and go to sleep.
18. Misfortunes, when asleep, are not to be awakened.
19. It may be quieter to sleep alone, but not warmer.
20. When ill luck falls asleep, let none wake her.
Proverbs about Sleep
Quotes related to Sleep by Power Quotations