12 Italian Proverbs about StillAll Italian Proverbs | Proverbs about Still
1. Anyone who is satisfied to stand still should not complain when others pass him.
2. From still water God keep me; from running water I will keep myself.
3. If I have lost the ring I still have the fingers.
4. Revenge a hundred years old has still its milk-teeth.
5. Still water breeds vermin.
6. The sun is still beautiful, though ready to set.
7. Who moves, picks up, who stands still, dries up.
8. Wolves have howled at the moon for centuries, yet it is still there.
9. A hundred-year-old revenge still has its baby teeth.
10. I may have lost the ring, but I still have the fingers.
11. You must marry a widow while she is still mourning.
12. I might have lost my ring, but I still have my fingers.
Proverbs about Still
Quotes related to Still by Power Quotations