13 Italian Proverbs about ThiefAll Italian Proverbs | Proverbs about Thief
1. A mouse will scare a thief.
2. Ask my chum if I am a thief.
3. Ask my companion if I be a thief.
4. Save a thief from the gallows and he'll be the first who shall cut your throat.
5. Take down a thief from the gallows and he will hang you up.
6. The thief is frightened even by a mouse.
7. The thief's wife does not always laugh.
8. There is no worse thief than a bad book.
9. There's no thief like a bad book.
10. When it thunders, the thief becomes honest.
11. Opportunity makes the thief.
12. He who holds a ladder is as bad as the thief.
13. There is no thief like a bad book.
Proverbs about Thief
Quotes related to Thief by Power Quotations