13 Italian Proverbs about ThingsAll Italian Proverbs | Proverbs about Things
1. He is a fool who boasts of four things: that he has good wine, a good horse, a handsome wife, and plenty of money.
2. Of three things the devil makes a salad: advocate's tongues, notaries' fingers, and a third that shall be nameless.
3. The world wags on with three things: doing, undoing, and pretending.
4. There is a cause for all things.
5. Things are not as they are, but as they are regarded.
6. Three things drive a man out of doors: smoke, dropping water, and a shrew.
7. To expect what never comes, to lie in bed and not sleep, to serve well and not be advanced, are three things to die of.
8. Saying and doing are two things.
9. Moderation in all things.
10. Those who begin many things finish but a few.
11. Poverty wants many things, and avarice all.
12. All things are difficult before they are easy.
13. He who begins many things, finishes but few.
Proverbs about Things
Quotes related to Things by Power Quotations