11 Italian Proverbs about ThinksAll Italian Proverbs | Proverbs about Thinks
1. A scalded dog thinks cold water hot.
2. Every bird thinks its own nest beautiful.
3. Every one thinks he has more than his share of brains.
4. Every one thinks himself without sin because he has not those of others.
5. Everyone thinks his own cross is heaviest.
6. Evil be to him who evil thinks.
7. He who is an ass and thinks himself a stag, finds his mistake when he comes to leap the ditch.
8. The she-bear thinks her cubs pretty.
9. He is a fool who thinks that another does not think.
10. A mule that thinks he is a stag discovers his mistake when he comes to leap over the ditch.
11. He who thinks badly commits a sin but hits the mark.
Proverbs about Thinks
Quotes related to Thinks by Power Quotations