6 Italian Proverbs about ThirdAll Italian Proverbs | Proverbs about Third
1. He who looks on has two-thirds of the game.
2. Of three things the devil makes a salad: advocate's tongues, notaries' fingers, and a third that shall be nameless.
3. Two dogs fight for a bone and a third runs away with it.
4. While two dogs are fighting for a bone, a third runs away with it.
5. Assurance is two-thirds success.
6. With the first wife is matrimony, the second company, the third heresy.
Proverbs about Third
Quotes related to Third by Power Quotations