8 Italian Proverbs about TwiceAll Italian Proverbs | Proverbs about Twice
1. A farthing saved is twice earned.
2. Even an ass will not fall twice in the same quicksand.
3. He is miserable once, who feels it; but twice, who fear it before it comes.
4. If someone betrays you once, it's his fault. If he betrays you twice, it's your fault.
5. He gives twice who gives in a trice.
6. Opportunity never knocks twice at any man's door.
7. If a man deceives me once, shame on him; if he deceives me twice, shame on me.
8. If only I were a bird! Ah, but eating caterpillars? If someone betrays you once, it's his fault. If he betrays you twice, it's your fault.
Proverbs about Twice
Quotes related to Twice by Power Quotations