10 Italian Proverbs about WantsAll Italian Proverbs | Proverbs about Wants
1. Every fool wants to give advice.
2. He that wants should not be bashful.
3. He who decries, wants to buy.
4. He who wants his dog killed has only to say he's mad.
5. He who wants milk should not sit in the middle of a field and wait for a cow to back up to him.
6. It is good to buy when another wants to sell.
7. One who wants to keep their yard tidy does not reserve a plot for the weeds.
8. He who wants too much doesn't catch anything.
9. Who can do, don't want to; Who wants to, can't do; Who knows how to do, won't do it; Who does it, doesn't know how to; and, so, badly goes the world.
10. Poverty wants many things, and avarice all.
Proverbs about Wants
Quotes related to Wants by Power Quotations