17 Italian Proverbs about WordsAll Italian Proverbs | Proverbs about Words
1. A drunk man's words are a sober man's thoughts.
2. A man of words and not of deeds Is like a garden full of weeds.
3. Fair words won't feed a cat.
4. Fair words, but look to your purse.
5. Hard words break no bones.
6. He who gives fair words feeds you with an empty spoon.
7. Not all words require an answer.
8. One who speaks fair words feeds you with an empty spoon.
9. Plenty of words when the cause is lost.
10. Smooth words do not flay the tongue.
11. Smooth words make smooth ways.
12. When wine sinks, words swim.
13. Words are female, deeds are male.
14. Words are for women, actions for men.
15. Words won't feet cats.
16. Facts are male, words are female.
17. Fine words don't feed cats.
Proverbs about Words
Quotes related to Words by Power Quotations