77 Italian Proverbs about YourAll Italian Proverbs | Proverbs about Your
1. Agree between yourselves, quoth Arlotto, and I will make it rain.
2. Be the horse good or bad always wear your spurs.
3. Beat the churl and he will be your friend.
4. Criticizing another's garden doesn't keep the weeds out of your own.
5. Does your neighbour love you? Lend him a sequin.
6. Don't put too tight a ring on your finger.
7. Don't reckon your eggs before they are laid.
8. Every ditch is full of your after-wits.
9. Fair words, but look to your purse.
10. For a wife and a horse go to your neighbour.
11. Give a clown your finger he'll grasp your fist.
12. Have not all your eggs in one nest.
13. Have two strings to your bow.
14. Hide not the truth from your confessor, your doctor, or your lawyer.
15. If someone betrays you once, it's his fault. If he betrays you twice, it's your fault.
16. If you let them put the calf on your shoulders, it will not be long before they clap on the cow.
17. If you would have your work ill done, pay beforehand.
18. It is always good to have two strings to your bow.
19. It is not spring until you can plant your foot upon twelve daisies.
20. Keep yourself from opportunities and God will keep you from sins.
Proverbs about Your
Quotes related to Your by Power Quotations