7 Japanese Proverbs about BackAll Japanese Proverbs | Proverbs about Back
1. Knowledge without wisdom is a load of books on the back of an ass.
2. Laughter cannot bring back what anger has driven away.
3. A country can be conquered from the back of a horse but may not be ruled in the same manner.
4. He who is too servile ruins his back.
5. Life is a long journey with a heavy bag on its back.
6. When folly passes by, reason draws back.
7. The spit aimed at the sky comes back to one.
Proverbs about Back
Quotes related to Back by Power Quotations