20 Japanese Proverbs about BetterAll Japanese Proverbs | Proverbs about Better
1. Better go without medicine than call in an unskilled physician.
2. The smallest good deed is better than the grandest good intention.
3. Apple blossoms are beautiful, but rice dumplings are better.
4. Better be proficient in one art than a smatterer in a thousand.
5. Better than a banquet somewhere else is a good cup of tea and a bowl of rice at home.
6. Better to wash an old kimono than borrow a new one.
7. Better to write down something one time than to read something ten times.
8. Dumplings are better than flowers.
9. If you believe everything you read, you had better not read.
10. It is better to be ignorant than mistaken.
11. It is better to be the head of a chicken than the rear of an ox.
12. It's better to lie a little than to be unhappy.
13. It is better to write down something once than read it ten times.
14. It's better to not read at all than to believe everything you read. The day you decide to do it is your lucky day.
15. Better than a thousand days of diligent study is one day with a great teacher.
16. Better to be a crystal and to be broken, than to be a tile upon the housetop.
17. Better to die than to live in shame.
18. It is better to go home and make your net than to gaze longingly at the fish in the deep pool.
19. No branch is better than its trunk.
20. Kind hearts are better than fair faces.
Proverbs about Better
Quotes related to Better by Power Quotations