6 Japanese Proverbs about DaysAll Japanese Proverbs | Proverbs about Days
1. My son is my son till he gets him a wife, but my daughter's my daughter all the days of her life.
2. Even when months and days are long, life is short.
3. You warm up something for ten days and it goes cold in one.
4. Feed a dog for three days and it is gratefull for three years. Feed a cat for three years and it forgets after three days.
5. Better than a thousand days of diligent study is one day with a great teacher.
6. There is no flower that remains red for ten days, and no power that lasts for ten years.
Proverbs about Days
Quotes related to Days by Power Quotations