8 Japanese Proverbs about EnoughAll Japanese Proverbs | Proverbs about Enough
1. If you sit by the river long enough, you will see the body of your enemy float by.
2. Any ground is good enough to be buried in.
3. He is rich who knows when he has enough.
4. He who knows not when he has enough, is poor.
5. If you wait long enough, it will be good weather.
6. When someone offends you, you haven't given him enough love.
7. You will never learn enough looking for only the good things in life; you will always be a pupil.
8. Poor is the person who does not know when he has had enough. He who talks to a silent listener will soon stand naked.
Proverbs about Enough
Quotes related to Enough by Power Quotations