8 Japanese Proverbs about FriendsAll Japanese Proverbs | Proverbs about Friends
1. When the character of a man is not clear to you, look at his friends.
2. Absent friends get further away every day.
3. He who is dependant on others must make friends with the dog.
4. Love without friendship is like a shadow without the sun.
5. Over-intelligent people can't find friends.
6. I have no friends; I make my mind my friend.
7. The friendship of water and fish.
8. There are formalities between the closest of friends.
Proverbs about Friends
Quotes related to Friends by Power Quotations