8 Japanese Proverbs about GoldAll Japanese Proverbs | Proverbs about Gold
1. One written word is worth a thousand pieces of gold.
2. A good cat does not need a collar of gold.
3. A wild goose may be worth a hundred pieces of gold, but you first have to spend three pieces of gold to buy an arrow.
4. Don't take a golden sword to cut a radish.
5. Even a fool knows the glow of gold.
6. Giving gold coins to a cat.
7. He who has gold is served by the devil.
8. Half an hour in a spring evening is worth a thousand gold pieces.
Proverbs about Gold
Quotes related to Gold by Power Quotations