37 Japanese Proverbs about GoodAll Japanese Proverbs | Proverbs about Good
1. A good husband is healthy and absent.
2. A good Jack makes a good Jill.
3. A good sword is the one left in its scabbard.
4. A merry companion on the road is as good as a nag.
5. Bad and good are intertwined like rope.
6. The smallest good deed is better than the grandest good intention.
7. When your companions get drunk and fight, Take up your hat, and wish them good night.
8. A good cat does not need a collar of gold.
9. A good religion does not need miracles.
10. After the fight both parties give each other a good smack.
11. After three years even a disaster can be good for something.
12. Any ground is good enough to be buried in.
13. Better than a banquet somewhere else is a good cup of tea and a bowl of rice at home.
14. Every meeting is the beginning of a good-bye.
15. Fools and knives require good handling.
16. Fools and scissors require good handling.
17. Good luck in business is like the froth on an ox's face.
18. Good medicine often has a bitter taste.
19. Good things are never cheap.
20. How good at combing is the bald priest.
Proverbs about Good
Quotes related to Good by Power Quotations