21 Japanese Proverbs about LifeAll Japanese Proverbs | Proverbs about Life
1. Beat your wife on the wedding day, and your married life will be happy.
2. Life without endeavor is like entering a jewel-mine and coming out with empty hands.
3. Life's not all beer and skittles.
4. My son is my son till he gets him a wife, but my daughter's my daughter all the days of her life.
5. A beautiful woman is like an axe in one's life.
6. Even when months and days are long, life is short.
7. He who wants what God wants of him will lead a free and happy life.
8. It is precisely the uncertainty of this world that makes life worth living.
9. Life is a long journey with a heavy bag on its back.
10. Life is for one generation; a good name is forever.
11. Life is the source of all things.
12. Life? That is a candle in the wind; frost upon a roof; the twitching of the fish in a pan.
13. One moment of intense happiness prolongs life by a thousand years.
14. Plan your life at New Year's eve, your day at dawn.
15. You should climb Mount Fujiyama once in your life. Climb it twice and you're a fool.
16. You will never learn enough looking for only the good things in life; you will always be a pupil.
17. It is the same life whether we spend it crying or laughing.
18. Some people like to make of life a garden, and to walk only within its paths.
19. Life is a candle before the wind.
20. It is one life, whether we spend it in laughing or in weeping.
Proverbs about Life
Quotes related to Life by Power Quotations