5 Japanese Proverbs about LookingAll Japanese Proverbs | Proverbs about Looking
1. If you are looking for bad luck, you will soon find it.
2. The devil was good looking at eighteen, and course tea makes a bitter first cup.
3. When you are looking upwards you see no frontiers.
4. You will never learn enough looking for only the good things in life; you will always be a pupil.
5. Looking up we are not ashamed in the presence of heaven, nor bowing down are we ashamed in the presence of earth.
Proverbs about Looking
Quotes related to Looking by Power Quotations