17 Japanese Proverbs about LoveAll Japanese Proverbs | Proverbs about Love
1. A man in love mistakes a pimple for a dimple.
2. Eat before falling in love.
3. He who treads the path of love walks a thousand meters as if it were only one.
4. If you love your son, let him travel.
5. If you love your son, make him leave home.
6. If you make love in the shade you get cold.
7. In the eyes of a lover a pock-marked face is one with pretty dimples.
8. It's awful, I hate it" is hardly the other side of "That is beautiful and I loved it."
9. Love without friendship is like a shadow without the sun.
10. Two lovers in the rain have no need of an umbrella.
11. When someone offends you, you haven't given him enough love.
12. Who travels for love finds a thousand miles not longer than one.
13. A man in love mistakes a harelip for a dimple.
14. Love and a cough cannot be hidden.
15. Love lives in palaces as well as in thatched cottages.
16. To the partial eyes of a lover, pockmarks seem like dimples.
17. The extreme form of passionate love is secret love.
Proverbs about Love
Quotes related to Love by Power Quotations