29 Japanese Proverbs about MakeAll Japanese Proverbs | Proverbs about Make
1. A good Jack makes a good Jill.
2. A monkey makes fun of the red behinds of his fellow monkeys.
3. Disgrace is like the grain of a tree trunk -- time makes it bigger instead of erasing it.
4. Grief itches but scratching it makes it worse.
5. He who is dependant on others must make friends with the dog.
6. He who makes the first bad move always loses the game.
7. If you love your son, make him leave home.
8. If you make love in the shade you get cold.
9. It is precisely the uncertainty of this world that makes life worth living.
10. Silence makes irritation grow.
11. The devil was good looking at eighteen, and course tea makes a bitter first cup.
12. The fast talker makes mistakes.
13. The matchmaker always asks for too much money for his eight hundred lies.
14. The prettiest of shoes makes a sorry hat.
15. The second word makes the fray.
16. It's easier to make it than to think about it.
17. I have no friends; I make my mind my friend.
18. I have no set principles; I make adaptability to all circumstances my principle.
19. I have no sword; I make no mind my sword.
20. If you make a mistake, don't hesitate to correct it.
Proverbs about Make
Quotes related to Make by Power Quotations