12 Japanese Proverbs about OthersAll Japanese Proverbs | Proverbs about Others
1. A man can endure the worst pain -- of others.
2. Don't tell others to do what you cannot do.
3. He who is dependant on others must make friends with the dog.
4. Only he who knows his own weaknesses can endure those of others.
5. When you are polite, the others think they are wearing flowers.
6. If you respect others, others will respect you.
7. You can only endure the weaknesses of others by knowing your own. Flattery is the best persuader.
8. The flowers of others are red.
9. Brides and mothers-in-law are like dogs and monkeys.
10. Once we meet and talk, we are brothers and sisters.
11. If you respect others, they will respect you.
12. Speak well of others.
Proverbs about Others
Quotes related to Others by Power Quotations