5 Kenyan Proverbs about ChildAll Kenyan Proverbs | Proverbs about Child
1. We have not inherited this land from our ancestors; rather we have borrowed it from our children.
2. It is the duty of children to wait on elders, and not the elders on children.
3. When you take a knife away from a child, give him a piece of wood instead.
4. Treat the earth well. It was not given to you by your parents. It is loaned to you by your children.
5. Treat the world well. It was not given to you by your parents. It was willed to you by your children.
Proverbs about Child
Quotes related to Child by Power Quotations