25 Nigerian Proverbs about ChildAll Nigerian Proverbs | Proverbs about Child
1. It takes a village to raise a child.
2. Children of the same mother do not always agree.
3. It is the woman whose child has been eaten by a witch who best knows the evils of witchcraft.
4. Only a mother would carry the child that bites.
5. What the child says, he has heard at home.
6. When a woman has ten children, there is nothing that happens in the night that she does not know about.
7. If a child shoots and arrow that reaches the top of a tall palm tree, then it must be that an elderly person carved the arrow for him.
8. Those who derive fun watching lunatics, out to have one as a child or relation to know the pains of it.
9. A person who has children does not die.
10. A man that begets a barren cannot have a grand child.
11. A child who fears beating, would never admit that he played with a missing knife.
12. A child's face is his mirror.
13. It is the habit that a child forms at home, that follows them to their marriage.
14. It is an irresponsible adult that creates enmity because of a disagreement that arises between two children.
15. A child is what you put into him.
16. Flog my erring child comes from the lips, "don't hurt him/her" comes from the bottom of the heart.
17. A child who has no mother will not have scars to show on his back.
18. A child does not die because the mother's breasts are dry.
19. If a child is not well-behaved, she is not sent by the mother to go alone to the market to buy things for her.
20. Everybody joins to blame or condemn a child who overthrows the pot of soup.
Proverbs about Child
Quotes related to Child by Power Quotations