7 Nigerian Proverbs about EatenAll Nigerian Proverbs | Proverbs about Eaten
1. Proverbs are the palm oil with which words are eaten.
2. "Now the marriage begins," says the woman who has been beaten with thorns.
3. It is the woman whose child has been eaten by a witch who best knows the evils of witchcraft.
4. One cannot go back to the farmer from whom one borrowed seed-yams to plant to say that the beetles have eaten up the seed-yams.
5. If a drum is not made, it is the fault of the master; but if the drum is made and is not beaten, then that is the fault of the boys.
6. A family name is not cooked and eaten, one's life is the thing.
7. Beauty is not sold and eaten.
Proverbs about Eaten
Quotes related to Eaten by Power Quotations