372 Persian Proverbs / Page 19
361. You can't please everyone.
362. You can't polish a turd.
363. You can't push on a rope.
364. You can't put an old head on young shoulders.
365. You can't put new wine in old bottles.
366. You can't squeeze blood from a rock.
367. You can't take blood from a stone.
368. You cannot applaud with one hand.
369. You cannot hang everything on one nail.
370. You don't put a wooden pot on the fire twice.
371. You only appreciate your father the day you become a father yourself.
372. You've grazed so much, where's your tail-fat?