12 Persian Proverbs about BetterAll Persian Proverbs | Proverbs about Better
1. A blind man who sees is better than a sighted man who is blind.
2. A blind person who sees is better than a seeing person who is blind.
3. A dog by your side is better than a brother miles away.
4. A stone thrown at the right time is better than a stone thrown at the wrong time.
5. A tear at the right moment is better than a misplaced smile.
6. Credit is better than wealth.
7. I can only get better if I have good friends.
8. In winter a fire is better than a muscat blossom.
9. It's better to fly and stay alive than to die a hero.
10. The strictness of the teacher is better to bear than the prejudice of the father.
11. It is better to be in chains with friends, than to be in a garden with strangers.
12. Spectators see better than actors.
Proverbs about Better
Quotes related to Better by Power Quotations