7 Persian Proverbs about ChildAll Persian Proverbs | Proverbs about Child
1. Who does not beat his own child will later beat his own breast.
2. A child is a bridge to heaven.
3. A man without a child is a king without sorrows.
4. Whoever has no children has no light in his eyes.
5. It is too late for you, let God give your children some intelligence.
6. If children's prayer had any effect, there wouldn't be a single teacher alive.
7. He who knows not, and knows not that he knows not, is a fool, shun him; He who knows not, and knows that he knows not, is a child, teach him. He who knows, and knows not that he knows, is asleep, wake him. He who knows, and knows that he knows, is wise, follow him.
Proverbs about Child
Quotes related to Child by Power Quotations