14 Persian Proverbs about HeadAll Persian Proverbs | Proverbs about Head
1. The blind man is laughing at the bald head.
2. The doctor must heal his own bald head.
3. A sharp tongue will cut off its own head.
4. Life is like perpetual drunkenness, the pleasure passes but the headache remains.
5. The bigger a man's head, the worse his headache.
6. The lack of gold only a headache.
7. The mud that you throw will fall on your own head.
8. You can't put an old head on young shoulders.
9. Water is muddy at the fountainhead.
10. The water has passed his head.
11. Don't be afraid of he who's loud and noisy, be afraid of he who's head is down.
12. If everybody said bread and cheese, you put your head down and die.
13. If you walk with your feet your shoe will get worn, if you walk with your head, your hat.
14. Get along with the village headman, plunder the village.
Proverbs about Head
Quotes related to Head by Power Quotations