31 Persian Proverbs about YourAll Persian Proverbs | Proverbs about Your
1. Use your enemy's hand to catch a snake.
2. Go and wake up your luck.
3. If fortune turns against you, even jelly breaks your tooth.
4. A dog by your side is better than a brother miles away.
5. An arrow can be pulled out of a wound, but a hurtful word stays forever in your heart.
6. Do not use words that are too big for your mouth.
7. If you enter the city of the blind, cover your eyes.
8. In your neighbors' soup there is always one fatty morsel.
9. Stretch your foot to the length of your blanket.
10. The mud that you throw will fall on your own head.
11. The world is a rose; smell it and pass it on to your friends.
12. There are three kinds of enemy: the enemy himself, the friends of your enemy, and the enemies of your friends.
13. There are three things that have to be done quickly: burying the dead, opening the door for a stranger, and fixing your daughter's wedding.
14. Treat your superior as a father, your equal as a brother, and your inferior as a son.
15. Trust in God -- but tie your camel tight.
16. When fortune turns against you, even jelly breaks your teeth.
17. When the tide of misfortune moves over you, even jelly will break your teeth.
18. You only appreciate your father the day you become a father yourself.
19. Stand so much until grass grows under your foot.
20. It is too late for you, let God give your children some intelligence.
Proverbs about Your
Quotes related to Your by Power Quotations