10 Portuguese Proverbs about GrowAll Portuguese Proverbs | Proverbs about Grow
1. Chastise the good man, he will grow better; chastise the bad, and he will grow worse.
2. If you would grow poor without perceiving it, employ workmen and go to sleep.
3. Marry me forthwith, mother, for my face is growing wrinkled.
4. More grows in a garden than the gardener sows there.
5. The envious man's face grows lean and his eye swells.
6. The savage ox grows tame on strange ground.
7. Would you have potatoes grow by the pot-side?
8. Grass doesn't grow on a busy street.
9. Marry, and grow tame.
10. Early sleep and early wake up, gives health and makes you grow.
Proverbs about Grow
Quotes related to Grow by Power Quotations