9 Portuguese Proverbs about IntoAll Portuguese Proverbs | Proverbs about Into
1. It befits the king to be liberal, for he is sure of never falling into poverty.
2. The ox that tossed me threw me into a good place.
3. The ripest fruit will not fall into your mouth.
4. Your windmill dwindles into a nutcrack.
5. No flies get into a shut mouth.
6. Nothing falls into the mouth of a sleeping fox.
7. He made a pit and digged it, and has fallen into the ditch which he made.
8. There are many ways to leave this world but only one way to come into it.
9. An old monkey will not stick his hand into a jar.
Proverbs about Into
Quotes related to Into by Power Quotations