13 Portuguese Proverbs about KnowsAll Portuguese Proverbs | Proverbs about Knows
1. He doubts nothing who knows nothing.
2. He who knows little soon blabs it.
3. Love knows no law.
4. The ass well knows in whose house he brays.
5. The cat well knows whose beard she licks.
6. The fox knows much, but more he that catcheth him.
7. The rat that knows but one hole is soon caught.
8. Where shall the ox go but he must labour, since he knows how?
9. Every one knows best where the shoe pinches him.
10. One knows where the shoes hurt.
11. Fish's child knows how to swim.
12. By its fruits one knows the tree.
13. He who knows, knows. He who doesn't know, learns.
Proverbs about Knows
Quotes related to Knows by Power Quotations