10 Portuguese Proverbs about LongAll Portuguese Proverbs | Proverbs about Long
1. A contented ass enjoys a long life.
2. A rash man, a skin of good wine, and a glass vessel, do not last long.
3. He that would be old long must begin betimes.
4. It is the nature of the greyhound to carry a long tail.
5. Kings have long arms.
6. Money wins the battle, not the long arm.
7. Short reckonings make long friends.
8. A long tongue betokens a short hand.
9. In the long run, the greyhound kills the hare.
10. Fair flowers do not remain long by the wayside.
Proverbs about Long
Quotes related to Long by Power Quotations