7 Portuguese Proverbs about NeighbourAll Portuguese Proverbs | Proverbs about Neighbour
1. Better is my neighbour's hen than mine.
2. He who has a glass roof must not throw stones at his neighbour's.
3. Shut your door, and you will make your neighbour good.
4. The key at the girdle keeps me good and my neighbour too.
5. The loss which your neighbour does not know is no real loss.
6. Wipe the nose of your neighbour's son, and marry him to your daughter.
7. The bad neighbour gives a needle without thread.
Proverbs about Neighbour
Quotes related to Neighbour by Power Quotations