8 Portuguese Proverbs about PurseAll Portuguese Proverbs | Proverbs about Purse
1. An empty purse and a new house make a man wise, but too late.
2. An empty purse frights away friends.
3. An empty purse, and a finished house, make a man wise, but too late.
4. He who has four and spends five, has no need of a purse.
5. Let not the bottom of your purse or of your mind be seen.
6. Open your purse, and I will open my mouth.
7. You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear.
8. A handsome hostess is bad for the purse.
Proverbs about Purse
Quotes related to Purse by Power Quotations