8 Portuguese Proverbs about RichAll Portuguese Proverbs | Proverbs about Rich
1. A rich widow weeps with one eye and signals with the other.
2. Don't make yourself poor to one who won't make you rich.
3. Go to your rich friend's house when invited; to your poor friend's without invitation.
4. If a rich man ate a snake, they would say it was because of his wisdom.
5. Where friends, there riches.
6. They are rich who have friends.
7. A rich widow weeps in one eye and laughs with the other.
8. Be sure not to owe anything to the rich, and don't lend anything to the poor.
Proverbs about Rich
Quotes related to Rich by Power Quotations