11 Portuguese Proverbs about ThingsAll Portuguese Proverbs | Proverbs about Things
1. A goose, a woman, and a goat, are bad things lean.
2. Good things come in small packages.
3. Money is the measure of all things.
4. Think of many things, do one.
5. A life of leisure, and a life of laziness, are two things.
6. Think of many things -- do one.
7. There are bad things that come for the good.
8. The cheap things prove to be expensive at the end.
9. Think of many things, but do just one at a time.
10. Married couples who love each other tell each other a thousand things without talking.
11. Some bad things come for good.
Proverbs about Things
Quotes related to Things by Power Quotations