7 Portuguese Proverbs about WifeAll Portuguese Proverbs | Proverbs about Wife
1. If you would be happy for a week take a wife; if you would be happy for a month kill a pig; but if you would be happy all your life plant a garden.
2. Your wife and sheep early at home.
3. Grief for a dead wife lasts to the door.
4. The mistress is queen, the wife is the slave.
5. The midwifes fight, the truths are uncovered.
6. Between husband and wife, one doesn't put the spoon.
7. In a quarrel between a husband and his wife, keep away.
Proverbs about Wife
Quotes related to Wife by Power Quotations