11 Portuguese Proverbs about WomanAll Portuguese Proverbs | Proverbs about Woman
1. A goose, a woman, and a goat, are bad things lean.
2. A gossiping woman talks of everybody, and everybody of her.
3. A man of straw is better than a woman of gold.
4. A woman and a hen are soon lost through gadding.
5. No woman is ugly if she is well dressed.
6. There's no handsome woman on the wedding day, except the bride.
7. Trust not tow with firebrands, not a woman with men.
8. Woman, wind, and luck soon change.
9. Beware of a bad woman, and put no trust in a good one.
10. Man is fire, woman is tow, and the devil comes and blows.
11. A woman with two husbands cheats both.
Proverbs about Woman
Quotes related to Woman by Power Quotations