22 Scottish Proverbs about WiseAll Scottish Proverbs | Proverbs about Wise
1. Fools look to tomorrow. Wise men use tonight.
2. A wise lawyer never goes to law himself.
3. Penny wise and pound foolish.
4. Fools look to tomorrow; wise men use tonight.
5. Don't be penny wise and pound foolish.
6. A wise men gets learning frae them that hae nane o' their ane.
7. A wise man carries his cloak in fair weather, an' a fool wants his in rain.
8. A fool is happier thinking weel o' himself than a wise man is of others thinking weel o' him.
9. Fools make feasts, and wise men eat them.
10. A fool may gie a wise man a counsel.
11. A wilfu' man should be unco wise.
12. He's wise that's timely wary.
13. Nane can play the fool sae well as a wise man.
14. Oppression will make a wise man mad.
15. The greatest clerks are not the wisest men.
16. Wit bought makes folk wise.
17. A fool may speer questions than a wise man can answer.
18. A wise man wavers, a fool is fixed.
19. A word is enough to the wise.
20. He is wise, that is ware in time.
Proverbs about Wise
Quotes related to Wise by Power Quotations