28 Spanish Proverbs about HorseAll Spanish Proverbs | Proverbs about Horse
1. A scabby colt may make a good horse.
2. A short halter for a greedy horse.
3. A short horse is soon curried.
4. Give me the ass that carries me in preference to the horse that throws me.
5. He that eats his fowl alone may saddle his horse alone.
6. He who buts a horse buys care.
7. In frosty weather a nail is worth a horse.
8. Nothing is lost on a journey by stopping to pray or to feed your horse.
9. One stroke on the nail and a hundred on the horseshoe.
10. Set a peasant on horseback, and he forgets both God and man.
11. The best feed of a horse is his master's eye.
12. The glass-dealer's horses fell out, and he looked on to see which kicked hardest.
13. The grey mare is the better horse.
14. The horse thinks one thing, and his rider another.
15. The horseshoe that clatters wants a nail.
16. The mare's kicks are caresses to the horse.
17. Three things are not to be trusted; a cow's horn, a dog's tooth, and a horse's hoof.
18. Look not a gift horse in the mouth.
19. The man who does not love a horse cannot love a woman.
20. A donkey decked in gold is better than an over-laden horse.
Proverbs about Horse
Quotes related to Horse by Power Quotations