29 Spanish Proverbs about KnowsAll Spanish Proverbs | Proverbs about Knows
1. He knows it as well as his Lord's Prayer.
2. He who at twenty understands nothing, at thirty knows nothing, and at forty has nothing, will lead a wretched old age.
3. He who does not mix with the crowd knows nothing.
4. He who doubts nothing knows nothing.
5. He who has been first a novice and then an abbot, knows what the boys do behind the altar.
6. He who knows little soon tells it.
7. He who was first an acolyte, and afterwards an abbot or curate, knows what the boys do behind the altar.
8. It is a wise son that knows his own father.
9. Let him play the instrument who knows how.
10. Like a parakeet that says what he knows but doesn't know what he says.
11. The ass knows well in whose face be brays.
12. The fire well knows whose cloak burns.
13. The fox knows well with whom he plays tricks.
14. The land a man knows is his mother.
15. The mouse that knows but one hole is soon caught by the cat.
16. The rat that knows but one hole is soon caught by the cat.
17. The wise knows that he does not know; the ignoramus thinks he knows.
18. What three know, everybody knows.
19. When a peasant gets rich, he knows neither relations nor friends.
20. Who knows most says least.
Proverbs about Knows
Quotes related to Knows by Power Quotations