72 Spanish Proverbs about LoveAll Spanish Proverbs | Proverbs about Love
1. Take hold lightly; let go lightly. This is one of the great secrets of felicity in love.
2. A boy's love is water in a sieve.
3. A father's love, for all other is air.
4. All is fair in love and war.
5. As the best wine makes the sharpest vinegar, so the deepest love turns to the deadliest hatred.
6. Deeds are love, and not fine phrases.
7. Fire and love do not say "Go to your work."
8. He who loves Bertrand loves his dog.
9. He who loves me loves my dog too.
10. He who loves Peter won't harm his dog.
11. He who loves well is slow to forget.
12. He who loves well, obeys well.
13. He who sows courtesy reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.
14. If love be timid it is not true.
15. If you love me, John, your acts will tell me so.
16. In hunting and in love you begin when you like and leave off when you can.
17. Love is like war, begin when you like and leave off when you can.
18. Love one that does not love you, answer one that does not call you, and you will run a fruitless race.
19. Love, grief, and money cannot be kept secret.
20. Lovers think that others have no eyes.
Proverbs about Love
Quotes related to Love by Power Quotations